Anonymous said: Rather give or receive?
Give typically. I’m a big gift giver. I enjoy making people I care about happy.
Remember that when you’re laying in your casket, nobody will be paying attention to how much you weigh or what you look like. They will ponder the memories they have with you. They will remember how you made them feel. So go out there and be you. Be kind. Make people feel good. Stop worrying about your appearance and go make some memories. That’s what matters. No number or reflection can ever compare to the people that love you. Stop hiding because you’re afraid of what people think. Because when you leave this world, you don’t want to be remembered as the person that hated themselves, the person that hid. You want them to remember how you made them feel, how much you loved them. And darling, you can’t love other people when you hate yourself.(via purplebuddhaproject)
Jayoh shakin what her mama gave her @ the Vapeology Fest
Somehow we ended up at a Vapeology Fest - yay for snocones and people watching
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.